Sunday, March 4, 2007

Divided We Stand...



Don’t you find it disturbingly ironic that CHURCH, the holiest and purest sanctity in the Christian religion, had the nerve to flaunt this foul and malice comment? How can a place where all Christians gather to worship, post such a despicable and disgusting comment about a fellow Christian? I may not agree with the Presidents plan to troop surge, but these sort of comments are what divides our country and causes us to be susceptible to our enemies. While stirring up potential blog posts, I can’t help but conclude JUST HOW distorted our society can be.

4 comments:

JS said...

OH MY GOSH! That's terrible, especially at a church...you're right, no matter how much we may agree with the President, this statement is both inappropriate and disrespectful to religion and our society.

Lindsay said...

I can't believe this took place at a church, of all places. Especially a church whose faith the President claims to abide by.

I agree that no matter how much of an idiot Bush makes himself out to be, it is dangerous for the country to be so vehemently against him because I think it has a perilous affect on our boys overseas and the image the rest of the world hold of America.

JustineA said...

I completley agree with you! Yes not everyone agrees with President Bush, but comments like that won't get us anywhere. I just can't believe that took place at a church.

Unknown said...

This is VERRY interesting. It's a big shocker. I would never suspect that a church would do that. Definitely not a Christian thing to do. But I guess it does bring people together on a common ground maybe.